Find all Helsinki Finnish Adult Education Centre’s courses for the study year 2023–2024 on the ilmonet.fi -service.
Printed course catalogue is available in the city libraries 17 July onwards and in our course centres 1 August onwards. The pdf version of the catalog 2023.
Registration for study year 2023–2024
Once the subject area’s registrations have been opened during 7–9 August at 10.00, you can register on the ilmonet.fi website 24/7, throughout the study year.
Registrations will open in the following order by subject area:
Monday 7 August starting at 10 am
• Art • Information Technology • Media
• Physical Education and Dance, Well-being and Health
Tuesday 8 August starting at 10 am
• People, Society & Culture • Domestic Science • Handcraft
• Literature, Drama and Native Language • Music
• Nature and Environment • Technology and Transport
Wednesday 9 August starting at 10 am
• Languages • Finnish as a second language (S2)
You can also register at the following service desks:
•Malmitalo Cultural Centre – Ala-Malmin tori 1 B
• Maunula House – Metsäpurontie 4, 3rd floor
• Opistotalo main building – Helsinginkatu 26, 2nd floor
• Stoa Cultural Centre – Turunlinnantie 1
Customer service opening hours
Mon–Thu 10.00–16.00, Fri closed
Tel. 09 310 88610
Your registration is binding
Please read the payment and cancellation terms before registering. Course seats are for individual use. We will send you a reminder about the start of the course by email or text message three days before the course begins.
If you wish to register a minor, i.e. a person under the age of 18 for a course via the Ilmonet service, contact the Helsinki Finnish Adult Education Centre’s customer service before the registration starts and add the minor’s details to your Ilmonet account. You can also register a minor by phone.
Term dates and holidays
Autumn term: 4 September–3 December 2023
Autumn break: 16 October–22 October 2023 (week 42), no lessons.